people who from overseas

For overseas companies.

How about as a company dormitory in Japan?
It is for residential use only, but it is also possible to sign a contract for the whole unit after screening.
If you are a courteous and respectful resident who observes Japanese laws and culture, you are welcome to stay here.
There is a minimum and maximum contract year stipulation and terms and conditions as well.

For individuals coming to Japan from abroad

We can rent to you subject to screening, although you are required to observe Japanese laws, local customs and fees.
It may take some time before you can sign a mutual contract, but you are welcome to stay as long as you observe Japanese laws and culture and are polite and respectful.
Minimum contract period: 1 year minimum and there are terms and conditions apply.

Do not hesitate inquire about this.  E-mail is inquiry-english (at)



ホーム » people who from overseas